The offered Inconel 625 Alloy is widely demanded due its strength, excellent structure, and outstanding corrosion resistance. Its capacity to withstand a wide range of temperatures and pressures makes it one of the top choices of the client. They are used in furnace hardware, gas turbine engine ducting and special sea water applications. They are designed to perfection and are available at nominal rates.
- Inconel® nickel chromium alloy 625 is used for its high strength, excellent fabricability (including joining), and outstanding corrosion resistance. Service temperatures range from cryogenic to 1800°F.
- Strength of Inconel® alloy 625 is derived from the stiffening effect with molybdenum and columbium on its nickel-chromium matrix, thus hardening treatments are not required. This combination of chemical elements also is responsible for superior resistance to a wide range of corrosive environments of unusual severity as well as to high-temperature effects such as oxidation and carburization.
- The inconel 625 versatile and outstanding corrosion resistance under a wide range of temperatures and pressures is a primary reason for its wide acceptance in the chemical processing field. Because of its ease of fabrication, it is made into a variety of element and component for plant equipment. Its high strength enables it be used, for example, in thinner-walled vessels or tubing than possible with other materials, thus improving heat transfer and saving weight. Some applications requiring the combination of corrosion resistance and strength offered by Inconel® alloy 625 are tubing, reaction vessels, distillation columns, heat exchangers, transfer piping and valves.
- Inconel ® 625 is a nonmagnetic, corrosion and oxidation resistant, nickel-base alloy. It has high strength and toughness in the temperature range cryogenic to 2000°F (1093°C) which is derived largely from the solid solution effects of the refractory metals, columbium and molybdenum, in a nickel-chromium matrix. Alloy 625 has excellent fatigue strength and stress- corrosion cracking resistance to chloride ions.
- Typical applications for Alloy 625 have included heat shields, furnace hardware, gas turbine engine ducting, combustion liners and spray bars, chemical plant hardware and special seawater applications.
- Dinkar Alloys. is one of the well known and leading suppliers, manufacturers and exporters of quality Inconel 625 in different forms.
- Available forms are inconel 625 pipe, inconel 625 seamless pipe, inconel 625 welded pipe, inconel 625 tube, inconel 625 seamless tube, inconel 625 welded tube, inconel 625 coil, inconel 625 round bars, inconel 625 wire, inconel 625 sheet, inconel 625 plate, inconel 625 forgings, inconel 625 fittings, inconel 625 flanges, inconel 625 fasteners.
Chemical Analysis of ALLOY 625 (UNS N06625)
||Co + Nb
|20.00 - 30.00
||8.00 - 10.00
||3.15 - 4.15
Mechanical Properties-Representative Tensile Properties, bar, 1800° F anneal
||.2% Yield (psi)
||Elongation in 2 “ (%)
Specifications (UNS N06625)
| International Specifications
|| BS 3072, BS 3074, BS 3076, NA 21,DIN 17744, DIN 17750, DIN 17751, DIN 17752, DIN 17754. Werkstoff Nr. 2.4856 AFNOR NC 22 D Nb
|| ASME SB-443 / AMS 5599 / AMS 5869
| Round Bar / Wire
|| ASME SB-446 / AMS 5666 / AMS 5837
|| ASME SB-444 / ASME SB-829 / ASME SB-775 / ASME SB-705
|| ASME SB-444 / ASME SB-829 / ASME SB-751 / ASME SB-704 / AMS 5581
|| ASME SB-366
|| ASME SB-564 / AMS 5666