We are a reputed manufacturer, exporter, and suppliers of Hastelloy C22 Fittings from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. They are available in various specifications as per the requirements of the client. These fittings are highly resistant to any kind of corrosion and ensure a long life as well. These fittings are available in safe packages with an assurance of timely delivery at nominal rates. We take up small and big orders of the product.
- A most versatile product like nickel-chromium-molybdenum-tungsten alloy available today with improved resistance to both localized and uniform corrosion as well as to a variety of mixed industrial chemicals but the Hastelloy C-22 alloy exhibits superior weldability and is used as weld overlay consumablesover and alloy filler wire to improve resistance to corrosion.
- Hastelloy C-22 alloy has exceptional resistance to a wide variety of chemical process environments, including strong oxidizers such as cupric and ferric chlorides, chlorine, hot contaminated solutions like (inorganic and organic), acetic anhydride and acetic acids, formic, and seawater and brine solutions.
- Hastelloy C-22 alloy resists the formation of grain-boundary precipitates in the weld heat-affected zone, thus making it suitable for most chemical process applications in the as-welded condition. Dinkar Alloysis the suppliers, manufacturers and exporters of Hastelloy C22 in the forms like hastelloy plate, hastelloy sheet, hastelloy pipe, hastelloy tube, hastelloy strip, hastelloy coil, hastelloy bar, hastelloy wire, hastelloy fittings, hastelloy fasteners and hastelloy flanges.
- Hastelloy C-22 should not be used in service temperatures above 1250Â° F due to the formation of detrimental phases which form above this temperature. Hastelloy C22Â® provides resistance to general corrosion, pitting, crevice corrosion, intergranular attack, and stress corrosion cracking. Hastelloy C22Â® can be used for many applications such as marine, power, chemical processing, pollution control, paper processing, and waste disposal industries. Hastelloy C22Â® contains chromium, molybdenum, tungsten, and iron which makes the alloy resistant to corrosion in stagnant or flowing seawater.
- The alloy is formed by gas tungsten-arc, gas metal - arc, and shielded metal-arc processes. Available forms are Hastelloy C22 Seamless Pipe, Hastelloy C22 Welded Pipe,Hastelloy C22 Seamless Tube,Hastelloy C22 Welded Tube, Hastelloy C22 Round Bars.